WEDDINGS + ENGAGEMENTS
FAMILY + PORTRAITS
Wedding photography for those who love, laugh, and cherish.
True to life colors, with a little bit of magic. For a timeless photos to your love that lasts forever.
I like my images to capture the natural way you and your wedding day looks now. It won't be washed out, or heavily contrasted. I love true to life colors but bring out the best of it using mostly natural lighting.
My images are carefree, fun, and contemporary, but most of all, a keepsake of a moment for couples who knows life moves fast, and to hold onto something special, it must be captured.
“I knew I wanted Emily as our photographer the moment she emailed me back! Super friendly and easy to work with - we felt so comfortable and at ease with her the whole day which made our photos come out perfect and natural! I will definitely work with her again for other occasions I need a photographer, but in the meantime I highly recommend Emily for your photography needs.”
Have some “smile at the camera” portraits of you and your VIPs but many un-posed candid moments of you two in love, having fun, and enjoying your big day.
You want a “butterfly” photographer that might gently suggest things to do (can you look at each other?) but not adjust every position ("please move your elbow 10 degrees..."etc.)
You want lots of photos – even if they are technically not perfect, because it’s part of your memory of your big day
Want to have photos that you can pass down to generations to come and someday have your kids say “wow, my parents’ wedding was so much fun!”
Easy going, and love to have fun!
I only have one package for weddings - start to finish coverage of your wedding day. Why? Because I want you to have every little bit of memories from your wedding day and I don't want you to choose if you want to forego getting ready photos or your grand exit.
• Photography coverage by Emily on your wedding day. Generally from a few hours before your ceremony until the last major event of your day.
• Sneak peeks within 2-3 days of your wedding, and rest of photos in 2-3 weeks!
• All edited images on a personal online gallery and app, and print release. This is what it will look like (enter your email to view all the photos)!
• Vendor recommendations (videographer, hair/makeup, floral, venues, etc.)
• Unlimited phone, email, Google Hangout, Zoom, and social media DM consultation and communication prior to and after your wedding day!
• Yes, I LOVE to travel for love. So never a traveling fee in California.
- 3-5 minute film
- 60 sec trailer
- Archival edit (unedited, all raw footage compiled - including full vows and ceremony, speeches, etc.)
- 1 videographer
(Current turnaround time is 4-8 weeks)
I encourage couples to get their wedding date secured as soon as possible to ensure we are available for your big day. I offer a lower down payment of $250 to hold your date, so that you can easily get on my calendar! In addition, I invite you to structure your own payment structure. Do you want to pay for it all at once? Sure! Did you want to pay me every other week! Got it!
Tell me how and when you want to pay, and as long as it is paid off before your gallery delivery date, I am open to anything.