WEDDINGS + ENGAGEMENTS
FAMILY + PORTRAITS
Couples, Maternity, Fresh 48, and Family Photography
I’m Emily - Nice to meet you!
I am a San Francisco based family photographer — I love taking photos, but I also love the fact that I get to meet so many families and fun people in the San Francisco Bay Area to discover their favorite and memorable spots, as well as share some of mine.
Want to have photos that you can pass down to generations to come and someday have your grandkids say “wow, my grandparents were so fun!”
Love un-posed moments to be captured
You want a “butterfly” photographer that might gently suggest things to do (can you toss her up in the air?) but not adjust every position (move hair out of face, put arm in right angle, etc.)
You want lots of photos – even if they are technically not perfect, because it’s part of your memory of you and your family
Easy going, and love to have fun!
These sessions are perfect for anniversary, families, and maternity. The session package is $975 for one location on weekends and $875 on weekdays. Please inquire for pricing if you want more than one location!
• Unlimited pre-shoot consultations (Phone, email or in-person)
• A photo session at one location of your choice (happy to brainstorm the perfect spot with you!) - I don't have a time limit!
• Styling service to come up with outfits to fit your personality
• All edited, high-quality, JPEG images (generally 80 +) in an online gallery where you can share with friends and family, download, and order prints unlimitedly (prints are sold separately)
• App for your phone of your favorite images so you don’t have to search through your phone photo albums (upon request)
• Complimentary 8x10 standout print (no framing needed!)
"Emily was very prompt with emails and helpful in finding a location that was suitable for two young children. She is very warm and friendly. We did a wet and messy beach shoot and she even got in the water herself! My girls loved it and she did an excellent job of reining in the girls."
"Emily is extremely personable. She made our whole family feel at ease and be our own selves, creating genuine images that represent our family. We had so much fun at every one of our 3 photoshoots with her and cherish all the beautiful photos!"
For more information on our family + portrait session packages, simply inquire with me! I will make sure you have a package that works best for you + your family.
Sign up now for an exclusive offer that is only available to those on our mailing list!
subscribe to get the latest updates!