WEDDINGS + ENGAGEMENTS
FAMILY + PORTRAITS
I am not just your San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photographer, I am also your wedding planner, City Hall guide, and your support person! I can be as much or little involved on your wedding day. Up to you, but just know I am here for you.
CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding! I am so excited for you. Seriously. I get so so so excited on your wedding day like it’s my chance to relive my own wedding day.
However long you want me there for on your wedding day, I will be sure to take pictures of your special day where you can keep the memories of your wedding in San Francisco F O R E V E R.
Fully refundable and reschedule-able deposit
Location expertise and guide
Vendor referrals and coordination for booking (hair, makeup, videographer, floral, snacks)
Upon request, fun items like celebratory drink, veil, faux bouquet are also available (no extra charge)
Sneak Peeks within 48-72 hours of your elopement - I want you to be able to share your news right away!
Witness (me!) if you need one.
Your personal app of your favorite images so you can access your images easily on your phone (upon request)
Full gallery delivered within three weeks of your wedding with unlimited downloads on all images in 3 different resolutions
Full print rights on all of the edited high-resolution images on an online gallery (you can share this album with friends and family, order prints and products, and download in 3 different resolutions)
Unlimited pre and post-elopement consultation over phone, text, email, DM on social media, and in person.
Our (photographer and officiant) travel fees are always included.
All workable images are edited and provided - no minimum number of images, I provide a lot! Check out examples of galleries here.
Consultation on best times to meet, where to take photos, how to book your city hall wedding, basically anything and everything planning!
I am at City Hall taking photos of at least 1-6 weddings a week. I LOVE that place and I have it down to a science. (Without being a robot of course! Every wedding is different, and I truly love to get to know what's unique about your wedding.)
Take a look at my portfolio to see my most recent work!
Finally, I am totally a people pleaser, so I do everything possible to make sure you are completely happy with my service and your photos. For that reason, I offer unlimited support before, during and after your photo shoot!
It’s your wedding day. You deserve all the happy-carefree moments. Isn’t that why you are choosing to get married at City Hall? All the beauty of a wedding, with the ease of an elopement. It’s seriously such an amazing place to get married!
View Full Galleries* Here
*You can view all the photos by entering an email address - don't worry, I won't message you for checking out the photos!
"Emily was a true professional and made every effort to make sure our special day was just that and Emily definitely captured the emotion of the day. Photos were top class and the follow through and after sales was exactly as promised."
Have some “smile at the camera” portraits of you and your VIPs but many un-posed candid moments of you two in love, having fun, and enjoying your big day.
You want a “butterfly” photographer that might gently suggest things to do (can you look at each other?) but not adjust every position ("please move your elbow 10 degrees", etc.)
You want lots of photos – even if they are technically not perfect, because it’s part of your memory of your big day
Want to have photos that you can pass down to generations to come and someday have your kids say “wow, my parents’ wedding was so much fun!”
Easy going, and love to have fun!
• Sneak Peek within 48-72 hours of your wedding
• Full gallery delivered within one to two weeks of your wedding
• Full print rights on all of the edited high-resolution images on an online gallery (like these) and app (you can share this album with friends and family, order prints and products, and download in 3 different resolutions)
• Unlimited downloads on all images in 3 different resolutions
• Unlimited pre and post-wedding consultation over phone, text, email, DM on social media, and in person
• Upon request, fun props like "just married" sign, bubbles, balloons (can’t bring balloons in but a fun prop for after the ceremony!), or a clear umbrella for a rainy day
• No watermarks on images (who does that?!)
• Available to be your witness
• Your personal app of your favorite images so you can access your images easily on your phone (upon request)
• Ferry Building/Pier 7/California Street Cable Cars (these cable cars are usually stopped, so the best chance of taking photos with them)
• Russian Hill/City Skyline/Cable Cars passing by followed by ice cream!
• Ghirardelli Square + Aquatic Park Beach (you can see the Golden Gate Bridge in the far distance on a clear day)
• Painted Ladies (Alamo Square) and Grand View Park (360 views of the city on a clear day)
• Lands End (Ocean views, views of the bridge, pretty trees)
• Marshall's Beach (Can't be beaten if you want the bridge and beach combo)
• Palace of Fine Arts and Crissy Field (nice combo of architecture and beach/GGB)
• Lover's Lane (beautiful trees) and Crissy Field (beach and bridge)
by an Associate Photographer ~ $975
by an Associate Photographer ~ Starting at $675
What do you imagine your city hall wedding photos to be like? Or even your wedding day - did you want to end your day on the beach with a sunset and champagne and cake? Let's do it! You want to pretend like I'm not even there and you just want all candid shots of your wedding day? I know all the places to hide in City Hall. (I won't be that creepy, but I am totally ok being the "fly on the wall" photographer for you!)
About Me ~ San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photographer
Photographing for couples getting married at San Francisco’s City Hall is absolutely one of my favorites! I honestly wished that I got married there, and it’s such a special occasion every time. As much as I am there (I am there 1-6 times a week!), every couple has a different story, and I love to learn about them, and bring their personality out in the photographs.
read more fun facts about me here!