WEDDINGS + ENGAGEMENTS
FAMILY + PORTRAITS
I am not just your San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photographer, I am also your wedding planner, City Hall guide, and your support person!
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I am so excited for you. Seriously. I get so so so excited on your wedding day like it’s my chance to relive my own wedding day.
I capture the before, during, and after your wedding at San Francisco’s City Hall or your entire day in San Francisco! However long you want me there for, I will be sure to take pictures of your special day where you can keep the memories of your wedding in San Francisco F O R E V E R.
True to life colors with a little bit of magic - for a timeless look for your timeless wedding photography.
My images won't be washed out, or overly contrasty. I LOVE to capture the true to life colors using the gorgeous lighting at City Hall. I don't want you to look back at your photos in 20 years and say "oh that was the trend back in..."
I provide sneak peeks of your photos within 2-3 days of your wedding so you can share your news right away!
Take a look at my portfolio to see my most recent work!
Finally, I am totally a people pleaser, so I do everything possible to make sure you are completely happy with my service and your photos. For that reason, I offer unlimited support before, during and after your photo shoot!
It’s your wedding day. You deserve all the happy-carefree moments. Isn’t that why you are choosing to get married at City Hall? All the beauty of a wedding, with the ease of an elopement. It’s seriously such an amazing place to get married!
"Emily was a true professional and made every effort to make sure our special day was just that and Emily definitely captured the emotion of the day. Photos were top class and the follow through and after sales was exactly as promised."
I will send you a consultation questionnaire to get to know your style, what kinds of shots you are looking for, and if you are on Pinterest, we can start a board together to brainstorm inspirations.
About Me ~ San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photographer
Photographing for couples getting married at San Francisco’s City Hall is absolutely one of my favorites! I honestly wished that I got married there, and it’s such a special occasion every time. As much as I am there (I am there 1-6 times a week!), every couple has a different story, and I love to learn about them, and bring their personality out in the photographs.
read more fun facts about me here!
Have some “smile at the camera” portraits of you and your VIPs but many un-posed candid moments of you two in love, having fun, and enjoying your big day.
You want a “butterfly” photographer that might gently suggest things to do (can you look at each other?) but not adjust every position (move hair out of face, put arm in right angle, etc.)
You want lots of photos – even if they are technically not perfect, because it’s part of your memory of your big day
Want to have photos that you can pass down to generations to come and someday have your kids say “wow, my parents’ wedding was so much fun!”
Easy going, and love to have fun!
Whether you want me there for just 30 minutes after your ceremony ($375), or you want me there from start-to-finish ($525), I will love to capture your important day at this gorgeous location.
• Sneak Peek within 48 hours of your wedding
• Full gallery delivered within one to two weeks of your wedding
• Full print rights on all of the edited high-resolution images on an online gallery (like these) and app (you can share this album with friends and family, order prints and products, and download in 3 different resolutions)
• Unlimited downloads on all images in 3 different resolutions
• Unlimited pre and post-wedding consultation over phone, text, email, DM on social media, and in person
• Upon request, fun props like "just married" sign, bubbles, or balloons (can’t bring balloons in but a fun prop for after the ceremony!)
• No watermarks on images (who does that?!)
• Available to be your witness (for start-to-finish package only)
• Your personal app of your favorite images so you can access your images easily on your phone
• Photoshop up to 5 of your favorite images for small "flaws"
Add a photo shoot at an iconic San Francisco location ~ $375
City Hall is gorgeous, but this will be a perfect addition, especially if you are traveling from outside of San Francisco! I am a long time resident of San Francisco, and as you can see in my portfolio page, I shoot at so many locations in San Francisco! If you are not sure where, I have a questionnaire I can send you to figure out the best spots for you.
Did you want a beach with the Golden Gate Bridge? I know all 10 beaches in San Francisco really well, and here is the breakdown so you know which beach to choose!
This is ideal if you want an outfit change or location change for your San Francisco photo shoot! You want the beach and Palace of Fine Arts combo? I love it! I seriously have so many options of locations.
• Ferry Building/Pier 7/California Street Cable Cars (these cable cars are usually stopped, so the best chance of taking photos with them)
• Russian Hill/City Skyline/Cable Cars passing by followed by ice cream!
• Ghirardelli Square + Aquatic Park Beach (you can see the Golden Gate Bridge in the far distance on a clear day)
• Painted Ladies (Alamo Square) and Grand View Park (360 views of the city on a clear day)
• Lands End (Ocean views, views of the bridge, pretty trees)
• Marshall's Beach (Can't be beaten if you want the bridge and beach combo)
• Palace of Fine Arts and Crissy Field (nice combo of architecture and beach/GGB)
• Lover's Lane (beautiful trees) and Crissy Field (beach and bridge)